Artwork

เนื้อหาจัดทำโดย Tyler Hall เนื้อหาพอดแคสต์ทั้งหมด รวมถึงตอน กราฟิก และคำอธิบายพอดแคสต์ได้รับการอัปโหลดและจัดหาให้โดยตรงจาก Tyler Hall หรือพันธมิตรแพลตฟอร์มพอดแคสต์ของพวกเขา หากคุณเชื่อว่ามีบุคคลอื่นใช้งานที่มีลิขสิทธิ์ของคุณโดยไม่ได้รับอนุญาต คุณสามารถปฏิบัติตามขั้นตอนที่แสดงไว้ที่นี่ https://th.player.fm/legal
Player FM - แอป Podcast
ออฟไลน์ด้วยแอป Player FM !

#20: Mason Sawyer | Building Lives with Words: Unveiling Life's 90%

59:50
 
แบ่งปัน
 

Manage episode 367477416 series 3437717
เนื้อหาจัดทำโดย Tyler Hall เนื้อหาพอดแคสต์ทั้งหมด รวมถึงตอน กราฟิก และคำอธิบายพอดแคสต์ได้รับการอัปโหลดและจัดหาให้โดยตรงจาก Tyler Hall หรือพันธมิตรแพลตฟอร์มพอดแคสต์ของพวกเขา หากคุณเชื่อว่ามีบุคคลอื่นใช้งานที่มีลิขสิทธิ์ของคุณโดยไม่ได้รับอนุญาต คุณสามารถปฏิบัติตามขั้นตอนที่แสดงไว้ที่นี่ https://th.player.fm/legal

Mason Sawyer is not just your ordinary individual; he wears multiple hats and carries a significant impact in various areas of his life. In the year 2021, tragedy struck when he lost not only his wife but also his beloved son, daughter, brother, and nephew in a devastating car accident. Primarily known as the host of the 10 Ninety Podcast, Mason has established himself as a captivating and influential voice in the world of podcasting. Through his podcast, he engages in deep, thought-provoking conversations, exploring a wide range of topics with his guests. In addition to his podcasting and speaking ventures, Mason also dedicates himself to the world of basketball coaching.
In this episode of The Rollercoaster Podcast, Mason and Tyler share their thoughts about how in challenging situations, the power of conversation should never be underestimated. Talking helps a lot, even when faced with difficult circumstances. It provides an outlet for emotions, a means to seek support, and an opportunity for clarity and understanding. Just as talking can be a soothing balm, compliments function as the perfume of life. Like a fragrance, a little bit of praise can uplift and brighten someone's day, but an excessive amount can be overwhelming and toxic, losing its genuine essence.

Life is composed of a unique balance. Only 10 percent is what happens to us, the unforeseen events and circumstances that unfold beyond our control. The remaining 90 percent, however, lies within our realm of influence—the choices we make, the actions we take, and the attitudes we adopt. It is this vast majority that truly defines our journey and shapes our outcomes. We hold the power to transform our lives through the decisions we make and the actions we choose to undertake.
It is essential to remember that if we lack something positive to say, it is better to remain silent. Our words hold great weight, capable of either building others up or tearing them down. Instead of spreading negativity or causing harm, it is wise to choose silence. However, when we are filled with kind and uplifting thoughts, it is crucial to express them immediately. Share the beauty you see in others, acknowledge their efforts, and offer genuine appreciation. By doing so, we create an environment of warmth and encouragement, nurturing the bonds between individuals and fostering a positive atmosphere for personal growth and happiness.

-
Where to find Tyler Hall:

  continue reading

66 ตอน

Artwork
iconแบ่งปัน
 
Manage episode 367477416 series 3437717
เนื้อหาจัดทำโดย Tyler Hall เนื้อหาพอดแคสต์ทั้งหมด รวมถึงตอน กราฟิก และคำอธิบายพอดแคสต์ได้รับการอัปโหลดและจัดหาให้โดยตรงจาก Tyler Hall หรือพันธมิตรแพลตฟอร์มพอดแคสต์ของพวกเขา หากคุณเชื่อว่ามีบุคคลอื่นใช้งานที่มีลิขสิทธิ์ของคุณโดยไม่ได้รับอนุญาต คุณสามารถปฏิบัติตามขั้นตอนที่แสดงไว้ที่นี่ https://th.player.fm/legal

Mason Sawyer is not just your ordinary individual; he wears multiple hats and carries a significant impact in various areas of his life. In the year 2021, tragedy struck when he lost not only his wife but also his beloved son, daughter, brother, and nephew in a devastating car accident. Primarily known as the host of the 10 Ninety Podcast, Mason has established himself as a captivating and influential voice in the world of podcasting. Through his podcast, he engages in deep, thought-provoking conversations, exploring a wide range of topics with his guests. In addition to his podcasting and speaking ventures, Mason also dedicates himself to the world of basketball coaching.
In this episode of The Rollercoaster Podcast, Mason and Tyler share their thoughts about how in challenging situations, the power of conversation should never be underestimated. Talking helps a lot, even when faced with difficult circumstances. It provides an outlet for emotions, a means to seek support, and an opportunity for clarity and understanding. Just as talking can be a soothing balm, compliments function as the perfume of life. Like a fragrance, a little bit of praise can uplift and brighten someone's day, but an excessive amount can be overwhelming and toxic, losing its genuine essence.

Life is composed of a unique balance. Only 10 percent is what happens to us, the unforeseen events and circumstances that unfold beyond our control. The remaining 90 percent, however, lies within our realm of influence—the choices we make, the actions we take, and the attitudes we adopt. It is this vast majority that truly defines our journey and shapes our outcomes. We hold the power to transform our lives through the decisions we make and the actions we choose to undertake.
It is essential to remember that if we lack something positive to say, it is better to remain silent. Our words hold great weight, capable of either building others up or tearing them down. Instead of spreading negativity or causing harm, it is wise to choose silence. However, when we are filled with kind and uplifting thoughts, it is crucial to express them immediately. Share the beauty you see in others, acknowledge their efforts, and offer genuine appreciation. By doing so, we create an environment of warmth and encouragement, nurturing the bonds between individuals and fostering a positive atmosphere for personal growth and happiness.

-
Where to find Tyler Hall:

  continue reading

66 ตอน

ทุกตอน

×
 
Loading …

ขอต้อนรับสู่ Player FM!

Player FM กำลังหาเว็บ

 

คู่มืออ้างอิงด่วน