Manage episode 284093049 series 53721
On The Portfolio Life this week, I’m chatting with Peak Performance Expert, Eric Partaker. Eric helps entrepreneurs become better leaders using behavioral science and techniques from the worlds of elite sports and the military, where peak performance is key.
Eric is the author of the new book The 3 Alarms: A Simple System to Transform Your Health, Wealth, and Relationships Forever. Check out his website at www.ericpartaker.com.
What we’re talking about:
- How dedicated effort, planning, and tenacity help you achieve your goals
- How a medical emergency on an airplane changed the course of Eric’s life
- The three core areas of a balanced life
- Why living every day as your last isn’t the right mindset for a fulfilling life
- Eric’s method for rating how effective his days are
- The concept of antifragility and the effect of the COVID-19 virus on business