Manage episode 297301762 series 2800174
What's the difference between "i.e." and "e.g."? How do we use them? Let's talk about it. Remember to head over to @PolyglottalPod on Twitter and Instagram after the episode to do a quick comprehension check (and then follow me)! Have a question or comment? Leave a message on SpeakPipe or Anchor. Happy learning!
Ways to Support The Polyglottal Stop:
- Share this episode with a friend!
- Buy me a coffee at ko-fi.com/angeliquevoices, OR
- Become a patron at patreon.com/angeliquevoices for early access to episodes and extra content!
- "Turtleneck" by TrackTribe
- "This Or That" by TrackTribe
- "Staycation" by Corbyn Kites
Language, Learning, Sociolinguistics, English, i.e., e.g., Writing, Speaking