Manage episode 289447744 series 1952707
Note: In this episode I switch back and forth between using the Electro-Voice RE320 and the Electro-Voice RE20 microphones.
And the big announcement is that I've decided to put lots of energy into the Podcast Production Community that I recently started on Locals, so come join the party. I'll be posting daily content on gear, software, production workflow, recording, editing, plugins, and whatever else applies to production. The community members are posting good stuff as well. FYI, the quality of the expertise in this group is extremely high - we'd love for you to be part of it.
How the community works: You are able to join free and view all the content (videos, audio, text posts) BUT only by becoming a "Supporter" are you able to comment on posts and post things yourself. On occasion I post exclusive content for Supporters only. NOTE: It's only $5 per month to become a Supporter.
If you aren't able to become a "Supporter" of the group, definitely join the group (free) and watch/view all the content in the group.
And there’s a bunch of podcasters on there already including Eric Hunley, Bryan Entzminger, Darrell Darnell, Bandrew Scott, Ross Brand, Roy Stegman, Heather Welch, Daniel Abendroth, the mighty Ed Sullivan, Leslie Martin, Paul you know who, Jason Sheesley, Jason Bryant, Carrie Caulfield Arick, John Bukenas etc etc etc.
Here's the Podcast Production Community ---> https://podcastproduction.locals.com
And here's a link/code for one free month of Supporter status over there: https://podcastproduction.locals.com/support/promo/PODCAST
More on the RE320 vs. RE20
- I own both these microphones and I like them very much.
- Which one do you think sounded better on my voice?...? Hmmm....?
- The audio in this episode is completely raw (unprocessed) but I did match the microphones' levels in post-production - *except for the end of the episode when I show you the difference in level between both raw recordings.
- If you ever have questions please reach out!
- The start date for the next PES semester is April 20, 2021
- If you’d like to share this show with any of your podcaster friends, feel free to send them a message saying, “Btw, here’s a show about podcast audio production you may find helpful” with this link: https://podcastengineeringschool.com/subscribe/
Let me know if you have any questions or need any help with anything, ~Chris