Manage episode 288270367 series 1952707
Daily Goody posts that I discussed in this episode:
- Earning a Lot Being a Professional Podcast Editor, Engineer and Producer
- EQ’ing is a Skill
- Apollo Solo
- Set up Your Microphone To Point Away From Any Sources of Noise
- Black Box Analog Design HG-2
- Podcast Participants Trailing off at the End of Sentences
- The World Thanks You for Caring About Audio Quality!
- Recordings Riddled With Random Clicks?
- Repair Assistant in iZotope RX
Be sure to check out the Focusrite Scarlett series of audio interfaces, the world’s best-selling USB interface range with over 3 million units sold worldwide. Choose from 6 different interfaces with 1, 2, 4, or 8 microphone inputs. Works with the recording software you’re already using and works with any type of XLR microphone. New unique Air feature adds brightness and presence to your voice. Thanks to Focusrite for sponsoring this episode!
- If you ever have questions please reach out!
- The start date for the next PES semester is April 20, 2021
- I started a community on Locals.com called Podcast Production and it's awesome! I’ll be publishing short videos where I screen present various production processes including recording, cleanup, mixing tricks, plugins, and other tips, as well as personal messages from me pertaining to the business of podcast production. And there’s a bunch of podcasters on there already including Eric Hunley, Bryan Entzminger, Mike Wilkerson, Darrell Darnell, Bandrew Scott, Ross Brand, Roy Stegman, Heather Welch, Daniel Abendroth, the mighty Ed Sullivan, Leslie Martin, Paul you know who, Jason Sheesley, Jason Bryant, Carrie Caulfield Arick, John Bukenas.
- If you’d like to share this show with any of your podcaster friends, feel free to send them a message saying, “Btw, here’s a show about podcast audio production you may find helpful” with this link: https://podcastengineeringschool.com/subscribe/
Comment below with any questions!