Manage episode 285861716 series 1952707
My guest is Jeremy Enns - Podcast Producer and Storyteller In Chief at Counterweight Creative. And here are the resources Jeremy mentioned including a free mini-course "Grow Your Audience Through Podcast Guesting" - find everything HERE.
We discussed SO MUCH, including:
- KRK V6 monitors
- Sony noise cancelling headphones
- Shure SM7b - uses a Gorilla tripod to hold the mic when traveling
- Zoom H4n - with preamp gain maxed out
- Macbook Pro
- Pro Tools - And all his subcontractors use Pro Tools
- Quicktime to record local audio (all hosts and guests!)
- Zoom connection for interviews
- Waves plugins
- iZotope suite - noise removal, etc.
- Fabfilter Pro Q-3
- Multiband compressor
- The Age Old Question Revisited: Is Content or Audio Quality King?
- What the Hell Is Semiotics and Why Does It Matter for Your Podcast Audio?
- Marketing Ideas: Collaborations with other creators where we promote each other, Cross promotion, Guesting on other podcasts
Thanks for being a great guest, Jeremy!