Manage episode 283437103 series 1952707
Daily Goody posts that I discussed in this episode:
- Remind Guests To Stay on After the Interview Ends
- Advice for Speaking Into a Lavalier Microphone?
- Zoom PodTrak P8
- Hooke Lav
- Trivia: What Compression Ratio Do I Use on My Channel Strip on the Way “To Tape?”
- EQ then Compress, or Compress then EQ?
- Should You Edit a Boring Speaker Differently Than an Exciting Speaker?
- Metadatics – An Advanced Audio Metadata Editor for Mac OS X
- Podcast Editors: Beware of Negotiating Your Price Down
- I appreciate you listening and if you ever have questions please reach out!
- The start date for the next PES semester is April 20, 2021
- I started a community on Locals.com called Podcast Production. I’ll be publishing short videos where I screen share and talk you through various production processes including recording, cleanup, mixing tricks, plugins, and other tips, as well as personal messages from me pertaining to the business of podcast production. And there’s a bunch of podcasters on there already including Eric Hunley, Bryan Entzminger, Mike Wilkerson, Darrell Darnell, Bandrew Scott, Ross Brand, Roy Stegman, Heather Welch, Daniel Abendroth, the mighty Ed Sullivan, Leslie Martin, Paul you know who, Jason Sheesley, Jason Bryant, Carrie Caulfield Arick, John Bukenas.
- If you’d like to share this show with any of your podcaster friends, feel free to send them a message saying, “Btw, here’s a show about podcast audio production you may find helpful” with this link: https://podcastengineeringschool.com/subscribe/
- If you're still active on Facebook, here are the two groups I mentioned that you may want to join: The Podcasters’ Lounge and Pause Your Life