Manage episode 323858564 series 2492969
The process for getting out of your own way in your business is simple: plan properly as a perfectionist, follow through with your plans 80% of the time, rest without guilt and repeat. In this episode, I’m answering some of the most common questions that come up for perfectionist entrepreneurs when they start following this process. It’s all about how to stay focused and get your needle movers done without burning out.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- How to stay focused on what matters most
- How to overcome resistance to following through with your plans
- When productivity is an act of self-care and when it isn’t
- Going with the flow vs structuring your day - how to find the balance that works for you
- How to feel fulfilled in your business on a daily basis
PGSD is opening to new students on 27 April 2022:
The PGSD Process will get you out of your own way in your business and have you making more money more easily. The doors to Perfectionists Getting Shit Done will be opening at 6am New York time on 27 April and closing at 11:59pm New York time on 3 May 2022. To find out more about the program and be the first to know when the doors open, join the waitlist here: samlaurabrown.com/pgsd.
Featured In The Episode: