How to approach talking PCOS with someone you’re dating, an 80/20 lifestyle, changing your exercise as a sportswoman and coming off the Pill to conceive.
Manage episode 271418970 series 2631913
Struggling with skin issues? Started dating someone new and don’t know how to bring up your PCOS? Struggling with actually implementing the 80/20 lifestyle? Struggling to change your exercise as someone who competes professionally? Thinking of coming off the Pill so you can start trying?
Well, luckily for you this week is a full Q&A style podcast - and I’m answering all of these questions! Yep, I’m back with the Q&A podcasts - now on a monthly basis so I can answer more of your burning questions!
I know the journey of understanding your PCOS, figuring out what lifestyle changes work for you and trying to manage your symptoms is stressful to say the least. I wish I had more resources when I was initially diagnosed and trying to figure out how to deal with my symptoms so you find this podcast useful.
This episode is for you if:
- You think you might have Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS)
- You want some advice on how to treat HS
- You’re planning to get pregnant and you’re still on hormonal birth control
- Why timing ovulation is so important
- How long it can sometimes take for your cycle to regulate coming off the Pill
Some things we cover in this episode:
- What is Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS)?
- What to expect when you’re coming off the Pill when you want to get pregnant
- Research on HS and treatment options for it (natural and medicinal)
- How to approach the conversation around PCOS and fertility when dating someone new
- Changing your exercise when you’re a competitive level sportswoman
- How I actually implement the 80/20 lifestyle when it comes to addressing my PCOS
Links to our programs: