EP184: Connecting with Thriving Investors to Create Your Own Success with John Casmon
Manage episode 341367920 series 2965562
Today, John Casmon shares how he introduced himself to the real estate business after he worked in corporate America. Join us in this conversation covering syndication, building your brand to attract investors, networking, and building connections. Integrate what you will learn from this episode by tuning in!
Key takeaways to listen for
- The power of attending conferences and real estate events
- How important is consistency when networking with people?
- Essentials that you shouldn’t miss in starting any kind of business
- 3 C’s that can help you attract capital and new investors
- Things to highlight when introducing investors to a deal
Resources mentioned in this episode
About John Casmon
John Casmon is a real estate entrepreneur who has partnered with busy professionals to invest in over $100 million worth of apartments. John also consults active multifamily investors to help them start or grow their businesses. He hosts the Multifamily Insights podcast (formerly Target Market Insights) and is the co-creator of the Midwest Real Estate Networking Summit.
Prior to becoming a full-time investor, John worked in corporate America, overseeing marketing campaigns for General Motors, Nike, and Coors Light.
Connect with John
- Website: Casmon Capital Group
- Podcast: Multifamily Insights
- LinkedIn: John Casmon
- Instagram: @jcasmon
- Twitter: @jcasmon
Connect with Us
To learn more about partnering with us, visit our website at https://javierhinojo.com/ and www.allstatescapitalgroup.com, or send an email to email@example.com.
Sign up to get our Free Apartment Due Diligence Checklist Template and Multifamily Calculator by visiting https://javierhinojo.com/free-tools/.
To join Javier’s Mastermind, go to https://javierhinojo.com/mastermind/ and to apply to his BDB Mastermind, see https://javierhinojo.com/mastermind/#apply_form and answer the form.
Follow Me on Social Media
- Facebook: Javier A Hinojo Jr.
- Facebook Group: Billion Dollar Multifamily and Commercial Real Estate
- YouTube Channel: Javier Hinojo
- Instagram: @javierhinojojr
- TikTok: @javierhinojojr
- Twitter: @JavierHinojoJr