Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on January 20, 2022 21:30 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 307419216 series 2315936
- Are your kids’ rooms ready for a design refresh? We’ve got tips to help you design a room that can grow as fast as they do.
- Home repairs often come as a surprise for most owners, but did you know that many are predictable if you know when your home was built. We share hacks to help you determine your homes age, and the most common repairs to expect!
- And as we move toward winter, are you looking to get everybody up & active on those not-so-sunny days. Adding a game room may be the answer you’re searching for!
Plus, answers to your home improvement questions:
- Michelle wants to know what kind of flooring to use in her young son’s bathroom.
- Randy from Missouri is asking if removing his gable vents is from the attic is smart when adding new ridge vents?
- We give Eden in Arizona the best way to stop her garbage disposal backing up into her other sink.
- Ken from Illinois has a three-way light switch that isn’t working.
- Rosalind and Gary in Delaware want to know how to seal a marble table.
- Larry has some 30-year-old wallpaper that is starting to peal and needs a solution.
- Janet in South Carolina wants to extend her roof to cover a patio and needs to know the best way to attach the new roof to the old one.
Do you have a home improvement or decor question? Call the show 24/7 at 888-MONEY-PIT (888-666-3974) or post your question here.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices