the Autoblog Podcast
Manage episode 292092635 series 2551300
- A pizza garden is a fun way to get the whole family involved in gardening. Kids get a kick out of growing their own food and then being able to eat it. This is also a great way for parents to sneak in some veggies. We’ll walk you through exactly what you’ll need to grow your own pizza – right in your backyard.
- When you pop out of bed in the morning and head for that first shower of the day, there’s nothing nicer than stepping on a heated, warmed tile floor to “soften the blow” of the start of your day! Well, if you are a DIYr or pro, for as little as $525 bucks you can purchase all the components needed to create a warm tile floor.
- If you’d like to add hardwood floors to your home, there’s a new style of prefinished hardwood flooring collection out where the boards have been shaped using wire brushing, scraping, and cross-hatching surfacing techniques that gives them a classic seaside look to the floors from the moment they’ve been installed.
- Move over, tomatoes! Growing fruits and herbs for drinks is a fun new approach to backyard gardens…and spring is the perfect time to get it going
- Plus, answers to your home improvement questions about stopping leaks in flat roofs, best insulation, leveling sagging floors, dealing with carpenter bees, fix for doors that swell, adding 2nd layers of siding, tearing out a deck and how to stop gurgling toilets.
Do you have a home improvement or decor question? Call the show 24/7 at 888-MONEY-PIT (888-666-3974) or post your question here.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices