Get Roof Ready for Summer Storms | Smart Ways to Hire Pros | Stopping Shower Leaks | Cut Big Cooling Bills | Ep# 2107
Manage episode 294382712 series 2551300
Summer sun and storms can cause serious damage to your roof. Find out how to spot and stop leaks before they happen.
Ever wonder if you’re overpaying a contractor? Tom and Leslie get smart strategies for hiring pros from leading Economist Meisha Fisher of ANGI.
A leaking shower can end up being one of the most expensive pluming leaks to repair. Find out how the right shower drain can prevent this from ever happened to you.
Are costly cooling bills cutting into your monthly budget? Find out the easy fix for a common mistake that causes bills to get out of control.
Plus, answers to your home improvement questions:
- How to paint fiberglass shutters?
- What’s the best way to restore damaged concrete?
- How to stop air conditioners that blow breakers?
- How to refinish original hardwood flooring?
- How to pick the best water heater for your family?
- Exterior trim: paint or wrap with aluminum?
Do you have a home improvement or decor question? Call the show 24/7 at 888-MONEY-PIT (888-666-3974) or post your question here.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices