Manage episode 292986861 series 2551300
- Summertime is finally here which means more time out on the deck. Tom and Leslie walk you through the step-by-step staining tips for a finish that’ll last you years.
- Looking to step up your outdoor kitchen? We highlight the latest trends in outdoor cooking, including smokers, wood-fire pizza ovens, cast-iron cookery and outdoor rotisseries to kick up your outdoor cooking and entertaining game.
- Butterflies are one of the best parts of spring and summer and attracting them means you’ll have an army of pollinators working hard in your garden. We share the top 5 flowers that will encourage butterflies to make your home, their home.
Plus, answers to your home improvement questions including:
- Is it better to reseal your deck or convert to composite?
- How to prevent moisture from rising in your crawl space?
- What are the benefits to metal roofs?
- Tips on how to clean your showers.
- How to remove stains from your driveway?
- What is the best way to remove carpet glue?
- What is the best way to improve attic ventilation?
- How to refinish a really old deck?
- Is it necessary to replace the anode rod in a hot water heater?
Do you have a home improvement or decor question? Call the show 24/7 at 888-MONEY-PIT (888-666-3974) or post your question here.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices