A monthly reality-check on the issues Americans care about most. Host Warren Olney draws on his decades of experience to explore the people and issues shaping – and disrupting - our world. How did everything change so fast? Where are we headed? The conversations are informal, edgy and always informative. If Warren's asking, you want to know the answer.
Manage episode 285314913 series 2654527
On today's show:
- More info emerging about super spreader "games night"
- What rules must establishments follow to prevent COVID spread?
- Another shooting: Lower Mainland gang violence is non-stop
- The newest Mars rover is landing today!
- Are the crimes against minority Muslims in China a genocide?
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.