Manage episode 307831648 series 1997285
If you’ve ever tried to carry the weight of the world, you know, it’s an exhausting attempt. But the good news is…
Our guest today at The Messy Table is the incredible Hosanna Wong—author, speaker, and spoken word artist who grew up “doing church” on the streets of San Francisco, and happens to be an expert on How (Not) to Save the World.
In this episode, Hosanna is divulging her hard-won insight on:
- Fighting for the people you love
- Uncovering what it means to be Christ’s ambassadors in this modern world
- Forgiving others, even when you have the *right* to walk away
- Living on mission while also valuing rest
- Naturally sharing God’s love in your everyday life (without being pushy or weird)
- Combatting the lies that keep you from living out your greatest calling
- Sticking with the imperfect Church
“It’s actually amazing news that Jesus is the Savior, and we’re not…” Hosanna Wong
Book: How (Not) to Save the World by Hosanna Wong
CONNECT WITH HOSANNA, CINDY, JENN, AND THE MESSY TABLE PODCAST ON INSTAGRAM
Want to hear more powerful stories? Check out Ep. 108 with Cindy Beall [Still Better Than New] and Ep. 110 with Rebecca Bender [Escaping the Darkness of Sex Trafficking].
The post EP. 111 | Hosanna Wong [How (Not) to Save the World] appeared first on Jenn Jewell.