Manage episode 322806106 series 2901614
In this episode, I am joined by Period preacher and author of “My Greatest Period Ever” Lucy Peach.
Lucy has performed at TEDX and toured around the globe with multiple sell-out seasons of her hilarious and heartfelt show ‘My Greatest Period Ever.’ In her own words, Lucy is changing the world “One Period at a time.”
Join us as we discuss
- Why it’s never too late to learn about your cycle
- Dream, Do, Give and Take - the 4 phases of our cycle.
- Why other women are your allies
- How to support each other by playing to the strengths in our cycle
- Stop banging on about the blood! Let’s get into the real gifts of our cycle
- Educating young women and boys are in tune with
- Educating Men about menopause
- My experience of Perimenopause
- The Key to a Merry Menopause
- How my work is evolving as my Menopause is evolving
- How managing your cycle will help you understand your stress and stop you from burning out.
- Cyclical reading!
Lucys’ book choice - Midnight’s Children by Salman Rushdie
Find out more about my Coaching and Education, how you can work with me and get your free Menopause Symptom tracker at www.themerrymenopause.com