Manage episode 286285554 series 1304145
So, you've launched your membership site and are ready to reach those goals and fulfill those dreams you imagined for yourself and for your membership.
A word of caution: you may face a few challenges once your site is up and running.
We want you to be prepared for the potential issues you may face when you become a new membership site owner.
In this episode of The Membership Guys Podcast, I go through six of the most common challenges new owners face after a brand-new launch and share my advice on how to deal with them head on.
Essential Learning Points:
- How to keep your start-up costs in check and avoid ‘shiny object syndrome’
- Tips for mitigating finicky tech issues – whether you’re tech-savvy or not
- What the momentum conundrum is and the 90 / 9 / 1 rule
- How to manage your time better so your membership site doesn't fall off your priority list
- The highs and lows post-launch and what to do when your motivation runs dry
Important Links & Mentions:
- The Membership Academy
- The Membership Mastermind Facebook Group
- Tackling the 6 Biggest Challenges Every New Membership Owner Faces
- The Membership Guys on Twitter
“When it comes to start-up costs, be realistic about what you actually need.”
“Be patient, save your money, and wait before you jump into Facebook ads.”
“Successful membership owners worry about the members they have far more than the members they don't have.”
“There is no one size fits all or silver bullet strategy for bringing in new members.”