Manage episode 285078526 series 1304145
Did you know that every membership has a revenue ceiling?
The revenue ceiling refers to the absolute peak of how much your membership is capable of generating. Knowing what your revenue ceiling is will help motivate you to achieve your full earning potential. And, if you’ve already hit the revenue ceiling for your membership business, you can begin to explore ways to raise the ceiling.
If this is the first time you’ve heard anything about a revenue ceiling, you’re not alone. However, it is worth taking the time to consider whether or not you’ve hit the revenue ceiling for your membership business.
In this episode, I help you calculate your revenue ceiling and discuss how you can raise the ceiling if you’re not ready to stall just yet.
Essential Learning Points:
- How to calculate your revenue ceiling
- What to do if your monthly revenue is higher than your revenue ceiling calculation
- Why hitting your revenue ceiling isn’t a bad thing
- How to raise your revenue ceiling
Important Links & Mentions:
- The Membership Guys
- The Membership Academy
- The blog post for this episode
- Episode 292: Are You Leaving Money On The Table in Your Membership Business?
- Episode 61: How to Add Multiple Revenue Streams to an Existing Membership
“The reality is every membership and every subscription has a ceiling.”
“If you do the math, and the ceiling that you're coming out with is less than where you are right now… most likely, it means that your sales or your churn rates have dropped recently.”