The Joyful DVM Podcast - Encouraging and Empowering Veterinarians, Veterinary Technicians and Veterinary Teams to create Joyful Lives & Balanced Veterinary Careers
The Compounding Effect of Stress
Manage episode 306941626 series 2900678
In this episode I share about the compounding effect of stress and the opportunities for self discovery and emotional wellbeing we can discover when we are curious about our stressful experiences. I also share tips on managing stress as veterinary professionals and explore the intimate relationship between feeling stress and experiencing fear.
FEATURED ON THE SHOW
- How stress compounds in veterinary medicine, and the effect it has on wellbeing.
- What veterinarians and veterinary technicians fear most in veterinary practice.
- Opportunities to relieve stress reactions by using two strategies
RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE:
The Happiness Rapid Reset Challenge with Joyful DVM
CONNECT WITH ME
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/joyfuldvm
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/JoyfulDVM/
- Website: www.joyfuldvm.com/
Thank you so much for listening! If this episode supported you in any way, the best way you can pay forward is by taking a screenshot of this episode and sharing it on social media or with your team, and tag me!