The Joyful DVM Podcast - Encouraging and Empowering Veterinarians, Veterinary Technicians and Veterinary Teams to create Joyful Lives & Balanced Veterinary Careers
Client Expectations That Hold Us Back As Veterinary Professionals
Manage episode 314843125 series 2900678
In this episode, I share common expectations veterinary professionals have for their clients, and how the focus we give to client failure holds us back, makes our jobs harder than they need to be, and fosters resentment on both sides of the client relationship.
FEATURED ON THE SHOW
- Seven examples of how veterinary professionals judge clients
- How judgment makes it impossible to behave with intention
- The go-to alternative perspective about veterinary medicine that will always serve you better
- Vet Life Academy https://joyfuldvm.com/vetlifeacademy
CONNECT WITH ME
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/joyfuldvm
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/JoyfulDVM/
- Website: www.joyfuldvm.com/
Thank you so much for listening! If this episode supported you in any way, the best way you can pay forward is by taking a screenshot of this episode and sharing it on social media or with your team, and tag me!