Manage episode 282090635 series 2032122
What We Discuss with Matthew McConaughey:
- What the sobriety of grief did for Matthew's attitude about risk when he was dealing with the loss of his father.
- How Matthew tries to instill the values of self-reliance in his kids.
- How Matthew learned to cope with imposter syndrome and get his head on straight when he became a household name seemingly overnight.
- The philanthropic approach to selecting roles that has guided Matthew through his career in film.
- How Matthew keeps criticism from affecting how he perceives himself.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/455
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!