Manage episode 280896321 series 2032122
You and your direct boss had a secret affair, and he asked you not to disclose it to your company's vetting agency for fear of losing his security clearance. Now it's years later and you want to come clean to the agency, but how can you do so without it coming off as petty revenge? We'll tackle this and more here on the last Feedback Friday of 2020!
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now let's dive in!
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/452
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- 2020's been a wild ride. Are we buckled up for 2021?
- You and your direct boss had a secret affair, and he asked you not to disclose it to your company's vetting agency for fear of losing his security clearance. Now it's years later and you want to come clean to the agency, but how can you do so without it coming off as petty revenge?
- When your uncle passed away suddenly, you felt remorse that you never tried to talk to him about the signs of depression he was showing. Now you don't want to make the same mistake with his son, who's clearly struggling with similar issues. But where do you even begin?
- You and your partner of five years recently split up after talking about how there isn't a path forward for you because opportunities forced you into a long-distance relationship -- even though you are still in love and so compatible otherwise. It feels like a wrong decision; how can you be sure you've explored every option?
- How might someone grasping at gratitude cultivate a more giving mindset?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi.
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!