Manage episode 279732530 series 2032122
Seth Godin (@thisissethsblog) is an entrepreneur, a teacher, a Marketing Hall of Fame inductee, a daily blogger, the host of the Akimbo podcast, and the author of 20 (or so) international bestsellers. His latest is The Practice: Shipping Creative Work.
What We Discuss with Seth Godin:
- Why trust is really the heartbeat of the creative process.
- Why writer's block is a myth.
- What's a success trap, and why do creators fall into them?
- What can we do when what we do is never enough to make us happy?
- How regularly asking yourself the question "What would I do if I knew I could not fail?" might just help you divorce yourself from outcome dependence.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/445
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!