Manage episode 279163122 series 2032122
Russell Brand (@rustyrockets) is a comedian, broadcaster, actor, podcaster, columnist, political commentator, mental health and drug rehabilitation activist, and author of twelve books — including Recovery: Freedom from Our Addictions.
What We Discuss with Russell Brand:
- How the concept of the twelve-step program is applicable to all forms of attachment as a tool for transition.
- Why does it usually take a serious crisis to spur people toward seeking help for their addictions?
- Addiction is really the result of reaching for something external that already exists internally — but exists in a place that’s either unknown or inaccessible.
- Do we really overcome addiction, or is it an ongoing struggle that requires constant attention and maintenance?
- What does addiction want?
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/441
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!