Manage episode 277722872 series 2662625
Last week’s episode was so good that we decided to make a part 2! If you haven’t had a chance to listen to last week’s episode yet, check it out here. It’s the precursor to today’s episode.
Last week, Tracy Morgan, a mom of two boys, a Productivity Consultant and Behavior Change Coach, talked to us about values-based productivity and learning how to reframe our thoughts about productivity and time management.
This week, she’s back with part 2 to teach us practical ways to get more done in less time Homeschool CEO style.
This episode was recorded alongside the Homeschool CEO Society members during one of our weekly training calls. Tracy’s golden nuggets of wisdom on productivity are so good that I decided to share all of them with you too. She talks to us about working with our energy levels, the different productivity styles, how to identify them for ourselves and our kids, plus practical tips on how to merge them for homeschool and business success.
If you want practical tips on how to successfully manage it all as a mom and business owner and have time for what matters most, this episode is full of tips that will be sure to help you out.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- practical tips on what we can do to be more present as moms and business owners
- what values-based productivity means and how to implement it as a mom and entrepreneur
- how to work within our energy levels for us and our kids
- how figuring out our kids' natural rhythms can help with homeschooling success
- how to balance positive and negative energies for yourself and your kids
- what the 4 different productivity styles are
- how to identify our own productivity style as well as our kids'
- how you can use your and your kids' productivity styles to be more productive in homeschooling and business
- what to do if your productivity style doesn't match with your spouse’s, kids’, or employees’
- What Tracy's Design a Better Day coaching program is all about and how you can sign up for it
Tracy’s tips on productivity are so good! Prior to talking to her, I didn’t even think about how my productivity style could be different from my kids’ and that it’s possible to find a way to compromise and make that work. She shows us that there are ways to get more done in less time. We just need to take the time to understand what we value most and reframe our thinking on productivity and managing our time.
Where to Find Tracy: