Manage episode 286872643 series 2514418
This week’s theme is all about: IDENTITY.
In this episode, we chat about:
- The meaning of identity and how it is shaped.
- Our own perceived sense of identity and what that means to us.
- How social media has an effect on identity and how we can have multiple online personas which are strands of our core identity.
- The relationship between identity and mental health.
- Living out of alignment with who you know you are deep down.
We also talk ways in which you can get to know yourself better and we cover Rhys’ bi-monthly identity crisis and how he overcomes that.
Thematically, we also cover:
Counselling, therapy, the Johari Window model, values, self-esteem, body image, stress and a whole lot more.
Anyway, please enjoy our chat, all about IDENTITY.
If you're not already following us on Instagram, what're you waiting for!?