Manage episode 307850435 series 2879697
For today's Single Item Agenda (episode), we discuss;
- What Is The True Purpose of a Vice Chair? -
- Attendance and Apologies In Relation To Chairs
- Managing Limiting Beliefs Around Self-Nominations and The ‘Courteous’ Process for Nominating Someone Else - Is Change Needed? Do You Have The Confidence To Nominate Someone?
- The Relationship Between the Chair and Vice-Chair: What’s okay and What’s NOT okay?
- How To Make Better Use of The Vice Chair Position
*Please note that this is Part 2 of 2 around the topic of Chairs and Vice Chairs.
We appreciate you listening to this episode. Please rate, review and subscribe to our podcast.
CONNECT WITH US
To contact us via email (comments, queries or to share your stories):
To follow us on social media:
Instagram - @thegovernorspodcast
Facebook - @thegovernorspodcast
Twitter - @thegovernorspod
To help us find you:
Use the hashtags #TheGovernorsPodcast and #SingleItemAgenda
--> School Governor, Professional Clerk and Qualified Corporate Governance Practitioner
Olivia D Hinds
--> Chair of a Teaching and Learning Committee, and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Link Governor
The Governors' Podcast is a brand of Education Governance Solutions Limited
The current release schedule is Wednesdays @ 7am during term time (approx. 2-3 per month).
The Governors' Podcast defines its 'Seasons' by UK academic years (September to July) and the episodes are called ‘Agenda Items’.
Artwork by Onevma Limited
Produced by Onevma Productions
Theme Music by Hertz Beats, UK Producer