Ep. 26 - Temporary Wall Systems: A Home-Based B2B Franchise with 36%+ Net Margins!
Manage episode 356587651 series 3435378
In this episode of The Franchise Life, Stacie is joined by Patrick Kiessling, President & Franchisee of Temporary Wall Systems. Temporary Wall Systems is an exciting emerging brand that has already grown to 50+ territories sold since it began franchising in late 2022.
So what is Temporary Wall Systems? Temporary Wall Systems is the first FULL-SERVICE rental modular wall containment solution! This home-based business offers the rental, installation, and servicing of modular containment systems inside existing commercial buildings such as hospitals, office buildings, retail centers, airports, etc.
During this episode, Patrick shares how Temporary Wall Systems began and how this recurring-revenue business model has become so successful since its inception in 2017. Patrick was so impressed with the simplicity of the business model and ROI (The affiliate-owned location had Gross Sales of $1.8M, with an adjusted profit of $659k in 2021, per Item 19) that he invested in the model himself!
Why Temporary Wall Systems?
- Passive Income: Collect recurring rental fees between the installation and disassembly of containment projects, making the investment work for you
- Turnkey Solution: Rental, installation, and removal for a stress-free and maintenance-free customer experience
- Numerous Industries & Applications: Leverage growth in the equipment rental business across the multitude of new construction and renovations taking place in a wide array of industries
- Lower Start-Up Costs: Affordable for first-time franchisees
- Scalable Business: Start from home and build your business
- Work-Life Balance: Simple installations providing flexible hours, no time clock required
Interested in checking territory availability for Temporary Wall Systems. Reach out today to email@example.com or book a 15-min intro call to start your franchise ownership journey! Calendly - Stacie Shannon.
We match you up with the perfect franchise concepts to meet your needs and stay with you 100% throughout the process to assist with funding needs, legal needs, accountant reviews, etc. We are your franchise partners!
Follow us on social media:
YouTube: (3) The Franchise Life - YouTube
LinkedIn: Stacie Shannon, MBA | LinkedIn
Instagram: Franchising Consulting Palm Beach (@fusionfranchising) • Instagram photos and videos
Facebook: Fusion Franchising | Facebook