Manage episode 296500476 series 2595762
We want to close out Pride Month talking about something that impacts how we approach everything we do at Empowered in Color: Intersectionality.
If you've been following us for a while you're likely familiar with the term already, but we think it's always good to have a refresher and relate it back to Pride because even many people of color still aren't fully on board with supporting the LGBTQ+ community, many of whom are poc and in our communities themselves.
Mentioned on this week's episode:
- Intersectionality definition and Kimberlé Crenshaw
- Love, Victor tv show
- Euphoria tv show
- Support our work, Buy us a Chai Latte!
If you're interested in DEI consulting services for your company or organization, please send an email to email@example.com for rates and ways we can work together.
If you're interested in crowdfunding, check out our Crowdfunding Starter Kit! A Podcast Starter Kit coming soon!
Thanks for listening! Keep in touch:
- Share the show and tag us on Instagram: @empoweredincolor
- Tweet at us on Twitter: @empoweredpoc
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Kriselle's personal socials: Instagram, Twitter
- When you post about your successes and stories, use the hashtag #WhenPOCThrive
- Subscribe on iTunes, Google Podcasts, or Spotify. Leave a review on iTunes/Apple Podcasts to help us reach more people!