Manage episode 286575614 series 2475606
On this week’s podcast, meet Alex Schupp of Sports Obsession, a sports apparel and merchandise store. (sportsobsession.com)
Sports Obsession has over 20,000 products for sale, so they wanted a robust yet simple e-commerce platform that would allow them to do an initial mass-import of thousands of products. Alex rebuilt the Sports Obsession website with Ecwid E-commerce and brought the annual revenue up from $800 to over $200,000!
Tune in to find out how they successfully used Google AdWords, Facebook and Instagram Ads, as well as Google Shopping to market their Ecwid store online.
In addition to an overview of Sports Obsession’s success, Alex shares other practical tips that helped them to go from $1,000 a year to $1,000 a day in sales, such as:
- Managing and organizing 20,000 products
- Focusing on e-commerce
- Getting high quality images for a professional presentation
- Using Ecwid’s wide range of tools to market their products successfully
- Gathering customer data to improve segmentation and targeted marketing
- Increasing cart value by understanding fan psychology
- And more!
Ecwid Podcast on Ecwid
Ecwid Social Social Profiles:
Jesse Ness Social Profiles:
Richard “RichE” Otey Social Profiles: