Welcome to the world's #1 essential oils podcast –– where each week, we demystify the world of aromatherapy and make essential oils your no-brainer approach to just about everything. Explore how to use essential oils for better health, toxin-free living, DIY projects, skincare, weight loss, emotional and spiritual health, and more.
Manage episode 302369160 series 2794038
Dr. Sarah Davis and Evie Granville, M.Ed., are parenting experts whose advice has been featured by Parents.com, MSN, The Washington Post, Associated Press, Reader’s Digest, and other major media outlets. They are the authors of Modern Manners for Moms & Dads: Practical Parenting Solutions for Sticky Social Situations, the hosts of a five star–rated podcast by the same name, and parenting educators who a positive parenting community called the Neighborhood. Evie and Sarah are also best friends and moms to six young kids between their two families.
Here's our contact info:
- The Neighborhood: community.evieandsarah.com
- Website: http://www.evieandsarah.com
- Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/modern-manners-for-moms-dads/id1119723610
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/modernmannersformomsanddads
- Clubhouse Positive Parenting Club: https://www.clubhouse.com/club/positive-parenting
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evieandsarah/
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 857-MANNERS
Support the show (https://pod.fan/the-dude-therapist)