Manage episode 299527704 series 2905899
Jen Sotolongo joins us on this episode to talk about her Adventure Dog Camps! What they're about, how she got started, and who the camp is designed for (dogs and humans).
Sean and Jen discuss some of the unique things that many don't realize are essential for a dog to learn prior to going on an adventure like this. Jen shares some interesting stories about different types of challenges and wonderful learning and bonding opportunities exist with these adventures.
Jen focuses on the following adventures with your dog;
- and Gear Guides and Reviews
Jen's mission is for everyone to experience the joy of taking their dogs on adventures, and created the ultimate sleep-away camp style retreat! She talks about open this is for all skill levels, and a camp retreat that is coming up this September!
- Learn advanced dog handling skills specific to outdoor adventures
- Trying new activities with your dog
- Become part of the adventure dog community
- Connect with other like minded pet owners
- Create lasting memories with your companions.
To book a spot on the upcoming camp on September 19-22 in the Central Oregon area go to LongHaulTrekkers.com/adventure-dog-camp to learn more, or visit https://longhaultrekkers.com/adventure-dog-camp-application-form/ to go straight to the application!