Manage episode 348872145 series 45939
Following a PR disaster and Senate hearings, the banks that created fraud-riddled Zelle are coming to the reform table. Clark describes testing going on now, soon coming to consumers. Also, the current state of holiday shipping is not what Clark predicted.
- Potential Zelle Reform: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Holiday Shipping: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- These Big Banks Are Finally Doing Something About Zelle
- Best Credit Cards for Students: Top Picks for 2022
- My Social Security Number Is on the Dark Web. What Should I Do?
- How To Freeze Your Credit With Experian, Equifax and TransUnion
- SIM Card Swapping: The Dangerous Cell Phone Scam Everyone Needs To Know
- SoFi Review: One-Stop Shop to Spend, Save, Borrow and Invest
- Pirate Ship Review: Pros & Cons of This Cheap Shipping Service
- Is Now a Good Time To Put Money in a CD?
- Clark.com Community
- Welcome to Clark’s Christmas Kids 2022
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices