Manage episode 282827035 series 2846952
Some might call him “superhuman” … Darren McBurnett put himself through the toughest training there is in order to start a 24-year career as a Navy SEAL. Host Charles Mizrahi interviews “McB” on his training, his passion for photography and the work he does as a warrior who’s “never out of the fight.”
- An Introduction to “McB” (00:02:25)
- A Passion for the Arts (00:04:53)
- Becoming a Navy SEAL (00:08:16)
- BUD/S Training (00:13:54)
- Reprogramming Your Mind (00:20:26)
- “Keep Moving Forward” (00:24:06)
- Evolutions of a SEAL (00:32:46)
- Where Most Quit (00:40:12)
- Transferring Knowledge (00:52:07)
- Never Out of the Fight (00:55:04)
- Spreading the Word (01:02:46)
After joining the military, artist and athlete Darren “McB” McBurnett went on to join the Navy SEALs — a career that would last 24 years. Today, he uses his creative talents to produce works such as his photography book, Uncommon Grit, and acts as an ambassador for the Uncommon Grit Foundation to support those who ensure our freedoms.
- Uncommon Grit: A Photographic Journey Through Navy SEAL Training
- Uncommon Grit Foundation
- Lone Survivor Foundation
- One More Wave
Don't Forget To...
- Subscribe to my podcast!
- Download this episode to save for later
- Liked this episode? Leave a kind review!
Subscribe to Charles' Alpha Investor newsletter today: https://pro.banyanhill.com/m/1729783