Manage episode 283977040 series 2846952
Virginia Prodan may not consider herself a “hero” … but we’ll let you decide what to make of her. Over 30 years after being exiled from her home country of Romania, Prodan shares her incredible story of unyielding faith and courage with host Charles Mizrahi — and leaves listeners with an important message.
- Life in Communist Romania (00:02:14)
- Becoming a Human Rights Attorney (00:07:57)
- Religious “Tolerance” (00:12:20)
- The Bible: An Outlawed Book (00:15:02)
- A Fighting Chance (00:19:50)
- “By the Grace of God” (00:22:57)
- Arrested & Tortured (00:28:00)
- Loving Her Enemies (00:35:24)
- A New Life in America (00:43:59)
- Virginia’s Message to Listeners (00:49:40)
- In Closing (00:54:18)
From a young age, Virginia Prodan was not afraid to be “different.” As an attorney in her communist home country of Romania, Prodan fought for the religious rights of her fellow Christians — at her own risk. After enduring torture at the hands of the Romanian government, she came to America, which “offers freedom and opportunities to everyone.” Now an established author and speaker, Prodan is active on her website, VirginiaProdan.com, and continues spreading her message of hope.
Don't Forget To...
- Subscribe to my podcast!
- Download this episode to save for later
- Liked this episode? Leave a kind review!
Subscribe to Charles' Alpha Investor newsletter today: https://pro.banyanhill.com/m/1729783