Manage episode 285109764 series 2846952
“Do something you love … and be the best at it.” Andy Puzder’s advice to aspiring business owners comes from experience. Credited with turning around Hardee’s and Carl’s Jr., the former CKE Restaurants CEO shares his story with Charles Mizrahi — along with his views on capitalism and the future of the nation.
- An Introduction to Andy Puzder (00:00:00)
- Aspiring to Be More (00:02:17)
- The Nature of Capitalism (00:05:45)
- From Law School to Fast Food (00:18:28)
- Turning Things Around (00:21:33)
- Valuable Lessons (00:27:26)
- The Innovation that Saved Hardee’s (00:33:56)
- When Leadership Loses Touch (00:38:53)
- Puzder’s Advice (00:41:53)
- When to Step Back (00:43:46)
- A Response to Democrats (00:46:57)
- Politicians: The Damage They’re Doing (00:53:36)
- Getting the Word Out (00:56:58)
Andy Puzder is a true American success story. The first in his family to graduate college, he went on to become a lawyer … and eventually, the CEO of CKE Restaurants. Since transforming that businesses, Puzder has set his sights on informing the public on capitalism and the danger of government-dependent society. His articles can be found on Fox Business, PragerU, RealClearPolitics, The Wall Street Journal and more.
Don't Forget To...
- Subscribe to my podcast!
- Download this episode to save for later
- Liked this episode? Leave a kind review!
Subscribe to Charles' Alpha Investor newsletter today: https://pro.banyanhill.com/m/1729783