The Best of the Brutal Truth about B2B Sales & Selling - The show focuses on the enterprise Sales Process
THE #1 WAY TO TAKE YOUR GAME TO THE LEVEL IN B2B SALES & SELLING
Manage episode 335906340 series 2166242
Try Scratchpad - The fastest way to update salesforce for FREE: https://brianburns.me/Scratchpad
Here is a FAQ Video on the Courses: https://youtu.be/0F7imrzjXWs
Here is a deep dive into which course is best for you: https://youtu.be/JM_jgS8M-iU
https://www.b2bRevenue.com - Get Your Free E-Book on How Companies make Decisions.
- 1 YEAR ACCESS, PAY MONTHLY OR ANNUALLY NOT A SUBSCRIPTION
- OFFICE HOURS EVERY OTHER WEEK VIA ZOOM. 1 HOUR GROUP Q&A.
- UNLIMITED 1-ON-1’S ARE FREE AS LONG AS THEY CAN BE SHARED IN THE COURSE. 1-ON-1 ARE
- FULL ACCESS ON DAY ONE - NOTHING IS GATED OR TIME RELEASED.
- ALL CONTENT IS VIDEO BASED AND SELF PACED
- I RECOMMEND TAKE COURSE ONCE WITHOUT NOTES OR APPLYING IT SO YOU UNDERSTAND THE BIG PICTURE FIRST. THEN TAKE AND APPLY IT STEP BY STEP.
- YOU START WHEN YOU WANT AND GO AS FAST OR SLOW AS NEEDED.
Email me additional questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
— SAMPLE EMAIL TO EXPENSE THE COURSE
I have been listening to the brutal truth about sales podcast for X months and it speaks to the issues we face.
They currently offer a course that includes video instruction, group Q&A and One-on-One coaching. I’m committed to my own personal development and
would like your help in expensing the course.
It would pay for itself if I closed only one new deal of $X value.
Please let me know by Friday if I can move forward with this 1 year course.
Here are some student interviews from the courses:
Audible 30 day Free Trial:
Check out my YouTube channel and watch my Free Sales/Social Selling Course. https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=MaverickMethod
Listen to The Sales Questions PodCast: https://itun.es/i67d3Ry
Listen to The B2B Revenue Leadership Show: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/b2b-revenue-leadership-show/id1174976428?mt=2
LinkedIn: Brian G. Burns
Facebook: Brian Burns