Matrix Moments, by Matrix Partners India, is a podcast series dedicated to the founders, startups and all those within the ecosystem, through candid conversations on what we think it really takes to survive in this wild, wild startup world. In a world where we are endlessly engulfed with information in all its forms and sizes, this is our attempt to create, curate and bring to you the insights and reflections that we have had the luxury of having learned the hard way, through all the years s ...
Manage episode 269261472 series 2498757
โดย The Rask Group และถูกค้นพบโดย Player FM และชุมชนของเรา -- ลิขสิทธิ์นี้เป็นของผู้เผยแพร่ ไม่ใช่ Player FM โดยมีการสตรีมเสียงโดยตรงจากเซิร์ฟเวอร์ผู้เผยแพร่ กดปุ่มติดตามเพื่อติดตามการอัพเดทใน Player FM หรือวาง URL ฟีดนี้ไปยังแอพพอดคาสท์อื่น
In this episode of The Australian Finance Podcast, Kate and Owen talk with Anna Glynn, a positive psychology teacher and expert on wellbeing.
Before starting her own practice, Anna worked in financial services for a decade. Anna talks us through essential tips for combating the tricks our mind can play on us, especially during times of uncertainty.
Things we talk about:
- Think more positive at home or while we’re at work
- Highlights the importance of connections with others around — even if you’re living with them 24/7
- How to supercharge your happiness by dialling down negative stimulus and focusing on the good
- Why video calls with friends are an easy way to boost your happiness
- The importance of having and feeling like you have purpose in your day
- The ‘three good things’ intervention and tricking your mind to be happier more often
- Why it’s important to smile each day
Full show notes: https://bit.ly/Anna-Glynn |
We're proudly supported by ETF Securities
Learn more about ETF Securities: https://bit.ly/fundsETFS |
DISCLAIMER: This podcast contains general financial information only. That means the information does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Because of that, you should consider if the information is appropriate to you and your needs, before acting on it. If you’re confused about what that means or what your needs are, you should always consult a licensed and trusted financial planner. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information in this podcast, including any financial, taxation and/or legal information. Remember, past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. The Rask Group is NOT a qualified tax accountant, financial (tax) adviser or financial adviser.