Manage episode 286861781 series 99928
I have sat here and tried to think about what to say that hasn’t already been said. For once, I will be silent as a podcaster.
If you are angry, upset, hurt, sad, frustrated, or lost on what to do, please consider the following:
- Donate to the George Floyd Memorial Fund on GoFundMe;
- Read this Town & Country Article showing other Social Justice Organizations that will accept donations;
- Finding information on how to join peaceful protests through social media;
- Contacting your local, state, and federal leaders and have your voice be heard (You can access the U.S. “Find Your Representative” site here); or
- Taking a step back from social media for your mental health (The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline number is 1-800-273-8255).
I know I do not have all of the answers and I will never claim that I do. What I do have is love and hope. Let us all work together to push America forward in the right direction.
Thank you for your time,