Manage episode 302297622 series 1258106
This week we talk about the life cycle of games and whether publisher and community support can kill a game and/or keep it alive. This is in response to news about KeyForge (one of Chris’s favorite games) going on hiatus for an undetermined amount of time.
If you want to enter our 2021 giveaway, details are below. And if you’re a winner this is the current list of games you get to pick from (more will be added throughout the year):
Quest Time of Heros
Crusaders: Thy will be done
Clash of Rage
Arena of the Gods
The Legand of the Cherry Tree
Squarriors: The Card Game
Arkham Horror: Final Hour
House of Danager
The Stonebound Saga
Way of the Panda
Jim Hanson’s Labyrinth
Betrayal at House on the Hill
One Night Ultimate Werewolf (collection)
2021 Giveaway Rules (subject to change at anytime for any reason)
- Email anytime during the year will give you 1 entry for the rest of the year.
- Active patrons during the drawing will get entries based on their pledge level.
- Winner must email within 2 weeks to claim their game(s) and work out shipping, failure to do this will trigger a new drawing for that prize. (In this case, the person will still be eligible for future drawings.)
- You may only win once in 2021 for this giveaway. (If we do unrelated giveaways, you will still be eligible to win those.)
- Winner will pick from the current list of games, new games will be added over the year.
Email feedback and contest entries to feedback [at] tabletopgametalk.com. Go to http://TabletopGameTalk.com/live to learn how to be part of our live audience.
Join the conversation on Board Game Geek http://TabletopGameTalk.com/bgg
Support us via Patreon http://TabletopGameTalk.com/Patreon