Manage episode 291456152 series 2832844
Listen in as Dan and Zac discuss ideas for planning out your teaching moments during the summertime months.
Some Ideas from Chris:
- The summer offers a unique opportunity to teach on a particular issue or topic because of the short season it is. Consider what’s happening in current youth and popular culture and intentionally plan a short series that will address it.
- Plan your events first then your teaching.
- Consider a short NT letter or OT narrative to teach in broad strokes.
- Consider letting students teach.
- Keep the Fall in mind (know where you’re going).
- Don’t be afraid to try something new. (Use a Bible study with video, work through a particular topic, bring in a couple of guest speakers, etc)
Central Baptist College -- www.CBC.edu
501-329-6872 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a Patron at https://patron.podbean.com/StudentMinistryMatters
Join the Student Ministry Matters Facebook Community at www.Facebook.com/groups/StudentMinistryMattersCommunity
Dan Carson - email@example.com
Chris Vines - firstname.lastname@example.org
Zac Lee - email@example.com
Student Ministry Matters, 1410 North Porter Road, Fayetteville, AR 72703