Manage episode 278801145 series 2824029
This is part 2 of the house of Horrors, Fred and Rose West.
- 1973 Carol Ann Cooper, (15). Cooper was the final victim unearthed from the cellar.
- 1973 (21). Partington was a University student
- 1974 Thérèse Siegenthaler, (21). A sociology student .
- 15 Shirley Hubbard, (15). Abducted from a bus stop.
- 1975 Juanita Mott, (18). A former lodger at 25 Cromwell Street.
- 1978 Shirley Robinson, (18). Another former lodger at 25 Cromwell Street.
- 1979 Alison Chambers, (16). Chambers had been placed into foster care at the age of 14.
- 1987 Heather West, (16). Heather was likely to have been murdered because Fred and Rose considered her efforts to leave the household as a threat, as she divulged to her classmates the extensive physical and sexual abuse which occurred at Cromwell Street.
- During formal questioning, Fred confessed to murdering up to 30 people, indicating up to 18 other undiscovered victims
- Fred fatally asphyxiated himself while on remand on 1 January 1995,
- Rose is still in Prison, claiming her innocence.
Thanks for listening : we are eager to hear your stories, so if you have any listener stories for the show, please email us at podcast@solvedunsolvedorspooky
Find us at:
Email us at: email@example.com
If you wish to donate: https://pod.fan/solved-unsolved-or-spooky
Support the show (https://pod.fan/solved-unsolved-or-spooky)