Manage episode 293827032 series 2390187
Cliff took us from his apprenticeship at Ford to his love for Xamarin and IoT. But on the way, he told us about his love for flying. First, he told us how he became a pilot flying a Boeing 787. Then, we spoke about how he created a side business as a developer by making the most out of his jet lag and a dent in the 3D printing business.
Here are the links from the show:
- Cliff's Twitter https://www.twitter.com/CliffordAgius
- His Github Profile https://github.com/cliffordagius
- His homepage https://www.cliffordagius.co.uk
- The blog post about the 3D printed prosthetics https://www.cliffordagius.co.uk/post/findingand3dprintingahand
- His Talk about "Pilot Decision Management" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsZWye0G9hI
- Cover Campfire Rounds by Blue Dot Sessions is licensed CC BY-NC-ND 4.0.
- Your host is Timothée (Tim) Bourguignon, more about him at timbourguignon.fr.
- Gift the podcast a rating on one of the major platforms https://devjourney.info/subscribe
- Support the podcast, support us on Patreon: https://bit.ly/devjpatreon
Support the show (http://bit.ly/2yBfySB)