Manage episode 344925664 series 3151649
In this episode of Q & A, I wanted to answer a question I have gotten several times on my opinion of getting certified in Active Release Techniques and what I thought about the treatment process of it.
In this episode I go over the following:
1. How to determine if getting certified in anything is going to improve your practice and business?
2. My own experiences being certified with ART.
3. What do I like about ART?
4. What I don't like about ART?
5. Should you invest in the training or not?
I hope you enjoy the show!
In the podcast, I made a reference about how to decide if a certification would help you.
That video can be found by clicking here ➡️ What Certifications or Courses Do You Recommend?
We just launched our brand new and free soft tissue injury evaluation and treatment training, called The Peak Method, if you want to start getting in the right direction from being a service provider to a solution provider this is a great start.
It is the first step in learning how to work smarter, not harder, helping to cut your treatment times in half, so you can avoid burnout and help more people get out of pain!
If you want to request access to that training just click the link to learn more and request it: Free Training Request
Please consider joining our ’Soft Tissue Revolution’ community on Facebook, where it’s much easier to engage as a group. It's an awesome group on Facebook, covering topics in Injury Evaluation, Treatment, Client Communication, Practice Marketing, Increasing Sales, Scaling Business, and a few other topics of interest in the Soft Tissue Injury Space.
As always if you want to be part of the soft tissue revolution here's what you need to do:
1. Visit our Facebook Group Page by clicking here👉 Soft Tissue Revolution Facebook Page and request to join our group.
2. Check out and subscribe to our Youtube Channel for helpful content by clicking here👉 Soft Tissue Revolution YouTube Page
3. If you have any specific topics you'd like me to cover or have any questions send an email directly to Dr.Matt.Maggio@thepeakmethod.com
Connect & Follow With Us:
Linkedin: Click here 👉 LinkedIn Page
Instagram: Click here 👉 Instagram Page