⁉️Q and A # 34: Seems Like Everyone Is Raising Their Prices, Should I Too? If So, How Much More & How To Tell My Clients❓
Manage episode 343414737 series 3151649
In this episode of Q & A, I got a great question from a Massage Therapist in Texas...
"It seems like everyone in the profession has or is going to raise their prices for their treatments.
I've been sitting on the fence about doing it and haven't increased my prices in at least 4 years and I have a very awesome and loyal client base, in a booked-out practice.
I know everything else in the world seems to be raising prices, so should I be doing the same?
If so, how much should I raise them? I am currently charging $80.00 per hour per session.
How do I tell my client's I am doing this, without making them mad or not coming back in?
Thanks for your advice and input."
In this episode I go over the following:
1. Do you need to raise your prices?
2. Importance of selling value, not just your time.
3. Breaking down pricing & what you can charge.
4. Understanding the importance of your own self-worth?
5. How to easily talk about money with your clients, without getting emotional?
6. Why I wouldn't raise prices, but do something different?
I hope you enjoy the show!
I made a reference in the podcast about a strategy to increase your prices, without actually raising the price for your clients, you can find that episode link by clicking here:
We just launched our brand new and free soft tissue injury evaluation and treatment training, called The Peak Method, if you want to start getting in the right direction from being a service provider to a solution provider this is a great start.
It is the first step in learning how to work smarter, not harder, helping to cut your treatment times in half, so you can avoid burnout and help more people get out of pain!
If you want to request access to that training just click the link to learn more and request it: Free Training Request
Please consider joining our ’Soft Tissue Revolution’ community on Facebook, where it’s much easier to engage as a group. It's an awesome group on Facebook, covering topics in Injury Evaluation, Treatment, Client Communication, Practice Marketing, Increasing Sales, Scaling Business, and a few other topics of interest in the Soft Tissue Injury Space.
As always if you want to be part of the soft tissue revolution here's what you need to do:
1. Visit our Facebook Group Page by clicking here👉 Soft Tissue Revolution Facebook Page and request to join our group.
2. Check out and subscribe to our Youtube Channel for helpful content by clicking here👉 Soft Tissue Revolution YouTube Page
3. If you have any specific topics you'd like me to cover or have any questions send an email directly to Dr.Matt.Maggio@thepeakmethod.com
Connect & Follow With Us:
Linkedin: Click here 👉 LinkedIn Page
Instagram: Click here 👉 Instagram Page