Manage episode 1051678 series 9176
Topics include the sociology of weather in an M Word state, the Super Bowl, stadiums, and guilt over the state of professional sports. Chris tries to get into a screaming match about Occupy Oakland, but Jesse just politely disagrees. Jesse also reveals how many tracks of hardcore punk you can get through in 24 hours.
- Extreme Metal by Keith Kahn-Harris
- Heavy Metal by Deena Weinstein
- Metal: A Headbangers Journey
- 24 Hours of Hardcore Punk
- Planet Money on The Future of American Manufacturing