Smarter Destiny Podcast: Quick Proven Growth Tactics From Founders You Can Use ASAP - Subscribe Now!
#114 - Jure Knehtl on Scaling in Different Countries, Spending 40M to Make 120M and What to Do When You Are Told Your Business Is Not Sustainable
Manage episode 289174634 series 2660013
Jure Knehtl is an ecommerce entrepreneur, mentor and speaker. He is the founder and CEO of WeScale, an ecommerce agency helping online companies build, scale and optimise their sales and brand. After starting with ecommerce digital marketing in 2014, Jure sold products and services in 127 countries, and has a record of 16,000 products sold in just one day. Today we will be talking about the subtle differences of selling in different countries, and what you should focus on to grow your business abroad. All this and much more, up next.
- Bullet points
- 00:41 - Intro
- 03:51 - The start as an entrepreneur
- 12:11 - Learning how to turn prospects into clients
- 14:16 - Scaling and helping businesses to sell in other countries
- 15:28 - Selling the company and joining a different project
- 18:36 - Visiting Facebook and being told the business was not sustainable
- 20:30 - Wanting to become an inspiration for others and becoming a CMO
- 24:23 - Building a system and spending 40 M to make 120 M
- 27:56 - When does a brand have the potential to scale?
- 30:41 - Building multiple channels
- 33:03 - What to do when you stop growing in one country
- 34:02 - Growing successfully in another country
- 40:44 - How WeScale support clients that want to grow in a different country
- 43:46 - Where to learn more
- 44:06 - Rapid fire question round
- 44:23 - If you ever had to start again, how would you make your money?
- 45:38 - What is the most common or biggest mistake that you see leaders making?
- 49:28 - Who is the best leader ever (alive or dead) and why?
- 52:24 - How do you hire top talent?
- 55:03 - How do you evaluate a good business deal?
- 56:42 - What is one of your proudest moments?
- 59:27- What is one interesting fact about you that not many people would know?
- 59.55 - What book (or books) changed your mindset or life?
- 1:01:23 - What is the most exciting question you spend your time thinking about?
- 01:04:22 - What advice would you give your younger self?
- 01:06:18 - What unusual or underrated food or drink should more people try out?
- 01:08:17 - What makes you happiest?
- 01:09:24 - Any asks or requests for the audience?