Manage episode 309249498 series 2796983
Every year for the holidays, you make it a priority to spend time with your extended family or focus on making magic for your kids, but your relationship becomes an afterthought. Over the last 24 years together, Kurt and I have really focused on this and learned a lot about how to make sure that our holidays are a magical time for us as a couple as well. Together, we outlined the seven paths to hotter, more loving holidays, so that you can create a holiday season that's more pleasurable, intimate, peaceful, and nourishing so that after the holiday, you feel energized and inspired and not depleted.
As you listen to this episode, you'll hear about:
- The questions that you and your partner can ask before each holiday to create a better experience
- Ways that you can indulge your senses to maximize pleasure and aliveness
- Taking the stress out of gift-giving
- Setting boundaries with loved ones that will protect your energy
- How time alone together can keep you sane(r)
“I invite you to look at where the pockets are where you might be able to create shared pleasure with your partner and keep yourself orgasm fueled so that you're at your best for the holiday.”
-Michele Lisenbury Christensen
Hot Moments in This Episode:
- My “blasphemous” tip for creating more aliveness during family trips (6:22)
- How to keep the eroticism alive when you’re staying in your childhood bedroom (8:41)
- Why I bought a cow for my friends and family (16:31)
- Coming up with a Plan B for when a family member acts out (19:35)
I hope you will try out just one or two of these paths to a hotter more loving holiday. My wish is for you to fully experience a magical and sacred time of year that feeds your aliveness. And may the light within you illuminate the world around you.
If the conversations on this podcast are resonating for you and you want to create the love, sex, and aliveness you desire with more ease, I invite you to enter a deeper relationship with me, through private coaching or my group mentorship program. Either way, you get powerful tools, conversation cheat sheets, meditations, and my loving and skillful attention every month, so your capacity for the pleasure and joy you want grows, continuously. CLICK HERE to apply for a consultation.
Full show notes & transcript are available at http://lisenbury.com/epsisode/043