9. How to Get Financing for Your Franchising Business
Manage episode 348376008 series 3396141
So you’ve found a good franchise that fits your personal needs but you lack funding, what now? Funding is one of the most important aspects to be a successfully operating business. Remember that the franchise fee is not the only thing to prepare for. You have to make sure you have enough working capital that could keep you going for the next 18 to 24 months.
In this episode of the A to Z of investing in a franchise podcast, I will discuss the different methods to obtain additional funding.
Things you will learn in this episode:
- Different sources of additional funding
- The importance of a strong business plan
- Considerations for a commercial bank loan
- The importance of a contract in a crowdfunding agreement
If you liked this episode, I’d highly appreciate it if you can leave me a short review on Apple podcast.
Check out these links for more franchising resources my team and I prepared for you: